In 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math various programs will be used to enhance student growth. Justice middle grade math curriculum will be built around:
- The Oklahoma Math Framework: okmathframework.pbworks.com is a site that shows all the required grade level standards.
- Illustrated Math/Open Up Math: openupresources.org/math-curriculum has both a student and parent section
- Alpha Plus: Work from Alpha Plus will be in the form of worksheets/activities and each standard will be assessed online.
- Moby Max: www.mobymax.com/ok1002 will be used to work on previous, current and possibly future grade level standards. Assignments will be given on grade level as well as students will be sent on their own personal learning path as needed.
- Ecellus: ecellus.com is a new program that will be added to our resources for learning. We do not have the student login information at this time. Be looking for it at a later date.
- Math Minutes: math minutes will be in worksheet form (if in school we would be using as bell ringer, quick
5-10 review of basic math standards).
- Problem or activity of the Day/Week: these activities will be used to help build math thought process and vocabulary. Some of this activities will be new to the 6th grade but most of the 7th and 8th graders should be familiar with most of them.
-Which One Doesn’t Belong
-Think & Wonder
-Math AR (reading in math)